About the Author of doveranalyst.com
Since you even cared to know the author, looks like you could read a line or two. I’m kidding. I meant a thousand. (OK. Fine. There’s an audio podcast in my own voice if you’re lazy).
doveranalyst readers often come up with the most frequently asked question:
What does doveranalyst mean?
My face lights up with that childlike smile. Quite a conversation starter; doveranalyst. It gets you intrigued. In today’s internet world, where you can happily be your mad, crazy self that the society stopped you from bringing out of the closet, being #over, #extra is the new cool. And, definitely accepted as mainstream, I tell you! And, I couldn’t be happier.
Go ahead. It’s free, much like everything else on this site.
Doveranalyst, is someone who analyzes. A lot.
A little over analysis never hurt nobody. doveranalyst is home to all those who like to delve a little deeper. Those not willing to settle. Those that can’t just do with the surface of things. You know those people who talk after a movie like Gone Girl?
Why don’t you click on the audio? Go ahead. It’s free, much like everything else on this site.
Yeah, and that face on the thumbnail? (Yours truly)
a cute shortform the internet prefers for “the” when you’re too lazy to type or too desperate to get the shortest internet username possible to be common knowledge.
“the over analyst”
2.the ultimate example, epitome; superlative of things.
1.moving directly upwards and from top of something; such as the head.”The teacher’s teaching went OHT (over the head transmission).”
|synonyms:||above, on top of, higher than, higher up than, atop
“there will be cloud over most of the country”
2.at a higher level or layer than.”her analysis was over the general meaning of analysis.”
noun: analyst; plural noun: analysts
a person who conducts analysis.a psychoanalyst. doveranalyst
mid 17th century: from French analyste, from the verb analyser (see analyse).
Welcome to the world of D – It’s all about happiness!!
Nice to see you. Join me in my quest for happiness, staying healthy and well, even maintaining this thought. doveranalyst houses quite an editorial on HOW TO BE HAPPY.
- doveranalyst Bollywood Song Analysis Meaning Translations
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil LYRICS | English and Hindi Translation | Line by Line
- Meri Zidd Hai Jeene Ki | Bangistan | Riteish Deshmukh Pulkit Samrat | English Translation
- Special Analysis of Kolaveri D
- Bavra (Bawra) Mann Dekhne Chala Ek Sapna English Translation
- Dooba Dooba Rehta Hoon
- Jiya Jiya re Jiya re jiya | Jab Tak Hai Jaan | Shahrukh Khan, Anushka Sharma
- Hollywood: Begin Again #LostStars | What do the lyrics mean?
Please feel free to comment any suggestions or changes! If you wanna help me, and an ad is relevant, do click. Support me on patreon.com/doveranalyst or SUPPORT me for free by clicking affiliate links for Amazon, Snapdeal or Flipkart.
A picture speaks a thousand words. And so you will know me by my choices.
A post shared by dOVERanalyst🕭 (@rjmrunmayee) on Jun 22, 2018
is Marketing MBA gold medalist, Executive Management Development Program in Digital and Social Media Marketing from XLRI. For starters, she is qualified. For desserts, she’s incredibly fun and insane. And, 5 feet 8 inches tall. How does that matter? I don’t know.
I’m generally a Miss “I’ve an opinion about everything”
I love expressing my views. Could you tell?
Moving versions of the expression queen doveranalyst, can be found here.
Watch doveranalyst in live streams and videos
Baahubali Scene by Scene Analysis
doveranalyst’s Life Vlogs
doveranalyst Mom Movie Instant Review LiveStream
I value honesty & integrity. Humanity comes first for me.
(Go click the Diaries and Fiction section in top tabs that have excerpts from the novel that I’m currently writing.)
I’m one original piece, anyone who’s met me says that- friendly, super sweet and very frank. Life’s always been on extremes. doveranalyst just never settles for mediocre.
Somehow I seem to be a blend of some oxymoron.
Slice of Life?
I called this blog Slice Of Life at first, as that’s what it is. I’ve met so many people and touched so many lives, known so many real stories which evolved me as a person. Top it up with the wildly rampant imagination I’ve, I can frame it in 3D with music and breathe in the love in the air. The unstoppable imagination takes me places, bringing to life real relatable characters, in each you would find a piece of your own.
You ain’t alive, you are just breathing if you haven’t lived your life. Like really lived it!
Journey from blogging to vlogging
Blogging for me is an expression of your thoughts, emotions, opinions that you can no longer afford to keep to just yourself, feel an urge to share it with everyone …but again…as you look back at what you have blogged so far…you get an idea of how your thought process & outlooks change with changing times. Yes, a hardcore Before Sunrise trilogy fan. Could you tell?
Things you should know about doveranalyst:
- I’m lazy & I believe there’s always a smarter way to do things. I hate long processes. Always loved & thus created shortcuts of doing things. It’s always cool to use the extra time saved for refreshment or making our life more awesome!
- Music is the backbone of my life. The more I stay away from it, the crankier I get. Lyrical just sweeps me away.
- The biggest thing in life is to make it worth lived. To be loved, cherished, remembered & to have grown as a human & a soul.
- I love food but eat very less if we are not talking desserts. Healthy is not only in but also indispensable. I’m trying to make up for my malnutrition & wrong food decisions. Lol. But being a rebel at everything unreal or illogical I do step in for an occasional break at times.
- I like rediscovering myself. Recently I discovered how much a little bit of everything is better than repeating British rule history. For some reason, my school had it both in 8th board and the 10th board exams.
- Knowing about new things, religions, cultures, relationships & beliefs in every culture will always keep exciting me.
Things I drool on
P.S: With over 166 posts and nearly 5 lac views, some older posts may not have pics as due to a disaster of pics being deleted from our cloud picture holder. Let’s call it that, please.
DISCLAIMER: doveranalyst.com tcreates most of its social media graphic art, to which we own the copyright. I own nor claim any copyright on Google images. If you like my content, you are welcome to share on your blog or website by giving me due credit to doveranalyst.com and giving a link back with all social media follow links 🙂
If you liked doveranalyst.com’s content, please share the link. It seriously increases SEO. (What? Yes, let’s say, it just helps me).
Share the link.
Thanks a ton for all the love! And if you have managed to read till now, please give an opportunity to thank you! Please get in touch with me!
Shortcuts and guides to this site:
Ayesha Diaries: j.mp/AyeshaDiaries
This about wala page: j.mp/Dabout
Got feedback, love? j.mp/Dfeedback
What are you waiting for? j.mp/Dcontact